Through this notice, “SWEET OIL CANNABIS CLUB” (hereinafter “Sweet”), informs users of the Web www.sweetoilcannabisclub.com, in compliance with article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April (RGPD), of Protection of Data of Personal Character and state of development, with the purpose that these decide of previous, unequivocal, free and voluntary form, to facilitate to “Sweet” the personal data that are requested to them for the hiring of the various services offered on the website itself.
Therefore, users are informed that the personal data provided will be incorporated into a file, of which the owner and person in charge is “Sweet”, with registered office at C / de Sepulveda, 65, 08015 of Barcelona, leading to a mixed treatment with the purpose of maintaining the business relationship as well as the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services.
As regards possible assignments to collaborating third parties, they are always limited to their prior consent or when they respond to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with third party files. Also when it is covered by a mandatory legal regulation.
Except that specifically stated otherwise, it is considered necessary to complete all the data required in the existing forms on the web, in a true, accurate, complete and updated. Otherwise, “Sweet” may, depending on the case, not proceed to the registration of the user, or deny the specific service requested.
In the same way, in accordance with what is established in the normative list of data protection, the user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, directing a written communication to email@example.com , in which certify your identity, and indicating in the subject of the mail “SUBSCRIBE”. A specific consent will be required. The application must contain name, surname and photocopy of the ID of the interested party or its legal representative, as well as a document proving the representation, a request in which the application is made, address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant and supporting documents of the request that you formulate.
If the request does not meet the specified requirements, its correction will be required. Regarding the right of access, it will only be denied when the request does not meet the aforementioned requirements and no legitimate interest is accredited to that effect. No consideration will be required for the exercise of rights.
The requests regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation of identifying data of the users while they maintain their relationship with “Sweet” can not be met.
“Sweet” has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. Technical and organizational measures have been adopted that seek to achieve basic security objectives, such as: confidentiality, understood as the limitation of access to information by unauthorized persons; integrity, understood as the maintenance of reliable and quality information, and availability, understood as the guarantee of access to the information system by the request of an authorized user.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Services and Electronic Commerce and the amendments introduced by Law 32/2003 of November 3, General Telecommunications, it is noted that the acceptance of the present clause through the insertion of personal data in the contact forms, also implies your consent to receive personal communications made through email. At all times the user can object to the processing of their data for these purposes and revoke the consent given, it is sufficient to direct a written communication by email to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject of the email “DAR DE BAJA ” A specific consent will be required.
The website of “Sweetoilcannabisclub.com” does contain links to other Web pages that may be of interest to users. “Sweet” does not assume any responsibility for these links, and no guarantee can be given in compliance with appropriate privacy policies, so that the user accesses the content of the aforementioned web pages under the conditions of use that are set in them and under their sole responsibility.
What are cookies?
- We can collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you browse our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize.
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site. our website in accordance with your individual interests.
Our website uses Google analytics for tracking web traffic and among the elements it uses are:
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Register the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site.
- Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site with statistical effects.
How to disable cookies
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work depending on the type of browser he is using.
- Chrome, desde https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox, desde https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, desde https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, desde https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
© 2020 – SWEET OIL CANNABIS CLUB
All rights reserved